Curbside PIZZA & Concerts
CurbSIDE PIZZA PICK-UP & CONCERTS
Due to COVID-19, Berne has decided to host curbside concerts and pizza pick-up this summer. How will this work? It will be simple and safe. Here's what you can expect!
1. One 14" pizza (no substitutions or deletions possible) will be served each week as follows:
- June 3 & 17, July 1, 15, & 29, & Aug. 12 & 26 - Meat Lovers Pizza
- June 10 & 24, July 8 & 22, & Aug. 5 & 19 - Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- MEAT LOVERS - Mozzarella/Provolone, Pepperoni, Sausage, Canadian Bacon
- BACON CHEESEBURGER - Mozzarella/Provolone, Cheddar, Beef, Bacon, Pickle
2. You do NOT need to order your pizza. Just drive into our circle drive, stop as directed, and indicate through your car window the number of pizzas you'd like. Pizzas will be left on a table where customers can drive to pick them up while dropping payment into a box. You'll have no contact with anyone! Then you're on your way!
3. All pizzas will be $20. No change will be made. If you pay by check, make payment to Berne Wood-Fired Pizza.
4. What's Berne without music? Musicians will perform nightly! You'll be able to tune your radio into 98.1 FM and listen to th performance from a distance. There will be a tip box for musicians in the same area where you pay for your pizza if you feel so inclined to thank them for their time and talent.
JUNE 24 - Nathan Davidson - Curbside Musician
JULY 1 - Barefoot Garden
JULY 8 - The Reunion Band
JULY 15 - RavensFire
JULY 22 - Dianna Parks & Tim Dallman
JULY 29 - Classic Car & Bike Cruise-in with the RipDoozers
AUGUST 5 - Sam Ryden
AUGUST 12 - Root River Jam
AUGUST 19 - Gunslinger Acoustic Duo
AUGUST 26 - Jeremy Jewell
5. Although you are welcome to park in our parking lot to eat your pizza, we ask that all guests remain in their vehicles.
- NO LAWN CHAIRS
- NO TAILGATING
- NO BATHROOMS
- NO GARBAGE - TAKE TRASH HOME
- NO BEVERAGE OR ICE CREAM SALES
Following this protocol will be essential for us to operate. We appreciate your cooperation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE!