Wood-Fired Pizza & Summer Concert Series
Hours: 5-8 PM
Wednesdays in June, July, & August
WELCOME TO BERNE!
If you're a first-time visitor, here's some additional information:
1. Pizzas are served on the box with napkins. If you prefer plates, bring your own. Garbage must be carried out when you go. There is no dumpster. Please bring plastic bags to pack out any waste.
2. Think picnic! There are a lot of picnic tables on the grounds, but not enough for all. Many guests bring their own lawn chairs or blankets. Some even bring pop-up camping tables.
3. Pop, water, ice cream, and chips are sold on the grounds, but you are welcome to bring your beverage of choice, including beer or wine.
4. There are some outdoor lawn games for families to enjoy, but many families bring a lawn game, deck of cards, or board game to play. We have a lot of green space to enjoy.
5. We prefer cash! We do not accept credit cards.
6. Check out our Facebook page! For regular information updates, photos, and customer comments, "Like" us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram!
7. Typically, we have seven pizzas on our menu. Pizzas cost between $18-23. Sorry, but we do not have gluten-free crusts.
8. Pizza is cooked rain or shine! Don't let the weather scare you away! We have indoor seating, if necessary, and pizza can be taken to-go if preferred. We do not take call-ahead orders.
9. No pets please.
10. We have portable bathrooms on the grounds, including a handicapped accessible bathroom.
11. We are the least busy in June, which provides the shortest pizza wait times for guests. Crowds increase later in the summer, which increases wait times. Volunteers work diligently to serve hundreds of pizzas within 3 hours each week. Come ready to relax and enjoy the atmosphere! Please know we pride ourselves in serving you as quickly as possible!
12. Berne Wood-Fired Pizza is a fundraiser for the Zwingli United Church of Christ, Berne, MN. All profits go to support the church and chosen charities. We thank-you for your support!